Or donate using Paypal:
Supporting Saint Monica Parish Through Your TIME, TALENT, and TREASURE
You are invited to reconsider your gratitude for God’s gifts. All that we have is from Him. What then is our response to His Generosity?
- What part of my life have I chiseled out for God?
- Other than Sunday Mass what response do I give to God?
- Do I pray daily as I ought?
- Is faith the first priority for my family, my children, and my marriage?
- Do sports, activities, and entertainment take priority over my commitments to God?
- In life, if my comfort has increased, have I considered returning that blessing to the Lord?
- If I have been blessed with children, have I ever considered the example that I am setting for them about returning God’s generosity?
- Am I a cheerful and quiet giver?
- Am I worried more about this life, or Life Eternal?
- Could living a more generous life mean a more peaceful life, and be what I have been longing
There are many ways to give back to God for His Generosity. The parish and diocese have many needs to be able to respond to the Mission of the Church. These include:
- Sunday Offertory- For ongoing parish operations
- Parish Share- Annual appeal for ongoing diocesan operations
- Parish Capital Campaign- For extraordinary capital needs
- Diocesan Capital Campaign- For extraordinary projects and programs that cannot be funded through Parish Share